9-11 October, 2017
We invite you to the Lund Conference on Earth System Governance to be held 9-11 October 2017 in Lund, Sweden.
The Lund Conference on Earth System Governance is hosted by Lund University and jointly organised by the Lund University Centre for Sustainability Studies (LUCSUS), Department of Political Science and the Earth System Governance Project. The conference coincides with celebrations of the 350th Anniversary of Lund University which will add extra festivity to the event.
- Deadline for paper abstracts: 15 March 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2017
- Full papers due: 20 September 2017
- Conference dates: 9-11 October 2017
The conference theme Allocation and access in a warming and increasingly unequal world will be addressed in five thematic streams:
- Environmental justice in earth system governance
- Conceptual understandings and progress
- Science and activism
- Theory and methodology
- Earth system governance in turbulent times
For more information, click here.